The dental whitening, know as well like Laser Whiteining, works when the doctor aplies a special gel over the tooth surface that reacts to led lamp light. The lamp light activated the whitening gel and helps it to penetrate the surface of the tooth, resulting in a whiter teeth.
Dental Whitening – The procedure
1. Color before Procedure
2. Dental Cleaning before Dental Whitening
3. Tooth Polishing
4. Prophy Jet Cleaning
5. Soft tissue insolation and protection
6. Dental Whitening Gel aplication
7. Whitening Cycles
8. Rinse & Flouride aplication to lower sensitivity
9. Your new smile in only 60 minutes
The Dental Whitening is a safe treatment. Extensive research and clinical studies indicate that whitening teeth under the supervision of a dentist is safe. In fact, many “dentists” consider Dental whitening the safest cosmetic dental procedure available. Is not recommended for children under 13 years of age and pregnant or lactating women.